• User Attivo

[Retribuito] Flash panorama viewer

Hi, I'm looking for some solution to display ready stitched panorama images on my website.

Those panorama images exist in jpg-format and should be displayed with a flash viewer quite similar to this one:
    flashpanoramas.com/player/
    or
    fieldofview.com/spv-gallery

• adobe flash cs3 technology
    • the flash viewer should support 360 degree panoramas as well as partial panoramas
    • it should load quickly and be as resource-friendly as possible
    • there shouldn't be any flickering when moving the image
    • the panorama image should automatically load and start spinning at low speed - the user should be able to "drag" the image to the desired view just as in the example in the link above
    • there should also be some simple zoom in/zoom out and fullscreen button (like in youtube videos) functionality included inside of the viewer.
    • image quality is extremely important - the viewer should not reduce image quality but rather show the image in the highest possible quality
    • the design of the player isn't too important - but i'd like to be able to change the design in flash on my own if needed.
    • if possible i'd like to set all parameters for the panorama view in html code (not in external xml file) without having to change the viewer file in flash for every panorama image.
    • parameters i'd like to set: width and height of the viewer area, quality, url of panorama image to let me manage the url via php, partial or full panorama, initial spinning direction (left/right) and speed rotation value, distortion of perspective value.

please let me know if you need any additional information.

thanks a lot.