• User Newbie

Trasferimento dominio 2 livello da altervista a bluehost aiuto!

Io avrei un problema. Mesi fa ho comprato un dominio da altervista.org, precisamente demaze.it non sapendo che altervista non offriva hosting, ma solo sottodomini redirect e VPN, (poichè ho fatto tutto con grande fretta) quindi io ora ho il dominio li su altervista, e non so come trasferirlo, io vorrei trasferirlo a bluehost.com o a hostgator.com e perciò ho parlato con loro. Incollo la trascrizione della conversazione:

[2:06:00 AM]i have a problem, i bought a domain (demaze.it) not from bluehost
    [2:06:11 AM]but from altervista.org
    [2:06:24 AM]that offers domain with redirect/vpn
    [2:06:43 AM]then now i want to transferr it from they to bluehost
    [2:07:10 AM]what i have to do?
    [2:12:19 AM]hey man are u alive?
    Nick: [2:13:27 AM]sorry for the delay
    [2:13:33 AM]you would first sign up for an account with us
    [2:13:39 AM]and then upload the site onto our server
    [2:13:51 AM], create the email addresses, etc
    [2:14:03 AM]and then when you've set up the site and email on our end then
    [2:14:23 AM] you will need to contact your registrar where the domain was purchased (or login to their control panel) and have them point the nameservers to our nameservers which are:

ns1.bluehost.com
    ns2.bluehost.com

Once these changes have been done then we will be the host for your website and email. However, this may take up to 24-72 hours to propagate, so it might not show up right away.

FIRST TIME SALE..: [2:15:12 AM]just a moment
    [2:17:07 AM]it will function also with a .it extension?
    Nick: [2:17:30 AM]yes
    FIRST TIME SALE..: [2:18:50 AM]when i will register, i have to choose the option.. I Have a Domain right?
    Nick: [2:20:20 AM]yes
    FIRST TIME SALE..: [2:22:58 AM]ok then i register, i pay for 24 months, then i will be redirected to the cpanel, then i will update all the website with the ftp, then i point the namesarvers to yours, and i click on transfer domain?
    Nick: [2:28:55 AM]correct
    FIRST TIME SALE..: [2:29:33 AM]box661.bluehost.com:2083/frontend/dm.cgi?step=transfer
    [2:29:40 AM]and i will be redirected here?
    [2:29:51 AM](for example?
    [2:29:52 AM])
    [2:31:07 AM]but it say that i can transferr only .com .com, net, org, info, biz, us. domain, and not .it

[2:31:19 AM]what i have to do?
    Nick: [2:31:58 AM]because i'm chatting with several different customers and logged into a couple different control panels the link box661.bluehost.com:2083/frontend/dm.cgi?step=transfer isn't working for me
    [2:32:04 AM]so where are you clicking in the cpanel
    [2:32:05 AM]also
    FIRST TIME SALE..: [2:32:15 AM]bluehost.com/cgi/transfer
    Nick: [2:32:18 AM]what is the name of your domain so I can pull up your account? Also, for security please verify either the last 4 characters of your control panel password (include case-sensitivity) or the last 4 digits of the debit/credit card we have on file, or the last invoice number if paid with Paypal
    [2:32:44 AM]i wouldn not go through that step until you've done everything else
    [2:32:58 AM]because if you start the transfer process to us
    [2:33:28 AM]it can take up to 7 days for that to go through and you will not be able to point to our nameservers ot make us the host until it completes
    [2:33:29 AM]so
    [2:33:34 AM]hold off on that step
    [2:33:59 AM]just once you've created the account then just set up the site and email on our end first
    [2:34:06 AM]and then point the nameservers to
    [2:34:13 AM]ns1.bluehost.com
    ns2.bluehost.com
    [2:34:30 AM]and then once you've done all that then you can transfer the domain to us
    [2:34:35 AM]does that make sense?
    FIRST TIME SALE..: [2:35:07 AM]yes ...
    [2:35:10 AM];)
    [2:35:38 AM]ok can i have your mail, or a support mail? i don't want to use that chat
    Nick: [2:37:09 AM]you can email [email protected]
    FIRST TIME SALE..: [2:37:26 AM]perfect thanks, bye 😉

Bene la soluzione che mi hanno offerto loro è la seguente, se non erro, allora io compro un account da loro, dicendo che ho un dominio da trasferire, e che quindi non ne voglio uno nuovo, comprato il dominio, avrò accesso al cPanel, e da li uploado tutto il sito (con l'ftp) e clicco su Trasferisci Dominio ma prima di farlo devo contattare altervista.org, e dirli di cambiare i nameservers (cosa che loro fanno) quindi potrò trasferire il dominio richiedendone lo sblocco (così mi sembra o credo di aver capito)
    Adesso, dato che tutta la procedura mi sembra piuttosto strana, potreste spiegarmi come operare? Cosa devo fare? Cambiando i Nameservers, mi sarà possibile trasferire il dominio?

Anche se la soluzione non è quella che vi ho dato io, ma un'altra, mi va bene, il risultato finale dovrà essere che demaze.it, non sarà associato a altervista, ma a bluehost, e io potrò tranquillamente amministrarlo da la!
    Grazie in Anticipo, Ben.
    Spero di essere stato chiaro, nel caso contattatemi su : [email protected]

• User Newbie

Ragazzi anche lo spostamento verso hostgator... perchè è li che vorrei spostarlo 😉 A quanto mi ha detto un utente è migliore.