• User

Link building con infografica

Ho realizzato un'infografica e vorrei inserire un link affinché ogni volta che viene condivisa il mio sito ottenga un link in entrata.
    Cosa mi consigliate? Voi che tipo di strategie usate con le infografiche (a fini SEO)?

• User Attivo

Ciao yaura, non ho mai lavorato con delle infografichee per questo non riesco ad aiutarti! Comunque al posto di inserire il link dentro la infografica perchè non chiedere a chi la condivide sul proprio blog o sito di linkarti ? Anche perchè non ho idea di come funzionino i link dentro le infografiche!

• ModSenior

Attenzione che le infografiche sono "sorvegliate speciali" da Google.

Eric Enge: What about infographics?

Matt Cutts: In principle, there’s nothing wrong with the concept of an infographic. What concerns me is the types of things that people are doing with them. They get far off topic, or the fact checking is really poor. The infographic may be neat, but if the information it’s based on is simply wrong, then it’s misleading people.
    The other thing that happens is that people don’t always realize what they are linking to when they reprint these infographics. Often the link goes to a completely unrelated site, and one that they don’t mean to endorse. Conceptually, what happens is they really buy into publishing the infographic, and agree to include the link, but they don’t actually care about what it links to. From our perspective this is not what a link is meant to be.

Any infographics you create will do better if they’re closely related to your business, and it needs to be fully disclosed what you are doing. The big key is that the person publishing the infographic has to know, and agree with, including an endorsement to your site as attribution with the infographic. Even then, there is reason to believe that the link is more about the barter to get the infographic than a real endorsement of your site.

This is similar to what people do with widgets as you and I have talked about in the past. I would not be surprised if at some point in the future we did not start to discount these infographic-type links to a degree. The link is often embedded in the infographic in a way that people don’t realize, vs. a true endorsement of your site.

Fonte: http://www.stonetemple.com/matt-cutts-and-eric-talk-about-what-makes-a-quality-site/

Valerio Notarfrancesco

• Admin

Ciao Yaura,

ci sono vari tipi di infografiche tra cui quelle

• interattive
    • grafiche

Il primo modello sicuramente può essere fatto girare creando un widget in javascript che consente a chi l'apprezza di embeddarla nel proprio sito e questo ti può garantire un link se fatto a modo.
    È importante che il link in questione venga usato per il puro scopo di diffondere il brand o promuovere l'infografica stessa.

Per quanto riguarda l'immagine, diciamo, statica puoi adottare lo stesso metodo oppure semplicemente fornire il link di embed dell'immagine.

Oltre a questo serve solo del buon senso nella scelta di destinazione e modo d'uso del link e non credo che si potrà incorrere in alcun tipo di rischio.