• User

NddCamp Paris, June 26

Hi,
    The NddCamp, a French domain name event, comes back for its 3rd edition on the 26 of June, in Paris.
    We hope to receive a more international audience this year.

It's not compulsory to speak French, as a workshop will be offered in English in the afternoon and because it's mostly a networking event.

The event is rather different from the international domainers meetings (at least from those I've attended)

• conferences and workshops animated by experts and not by sponsors that wish to promote their products
    • no auction (there's no more domainer buying French domain names, we only sell when an enduser needs a domain name)
    • free entrance (including food)
    • very unformal with an excellent atmosphere, everybody should leave the event happy, with new contacts and new ideas

You'll find more info in our website, which I'm not allow to publish by the forum's rules, apparently
    If you have any question, I'll be glad to answer here, or in PM.
    It can be in English or in Italian, which I can read and (more or less) understand, being French and having studied a little your exquisite language. Not sure it was a good idea though, as I met my ex-wife in the Italian Institute, but that has not much to do with this topic:-)

• Moderatore

Ciao ma perchè scrivi in Inglese? Poi questa è la parte per vendita domini, non per eventi

• User

ciao,
    My command of the Italian language is not good enough.
    And I thaught that this section would fit best, as our event is dedicated to domain names only.