• User

Firefox sito sempre in prima posizione

Ciao a tutti,
    ho una curiosità, vi è mai capitato che facendo una ricerca su google un sito ve lo mette sempre tra i primi risultati mentre realmente si trova nella 2 o 3 pagina?
    Ho pensato ad un problema di Cache ma anche svuotando tutto appare sempre tra i primi risultati mentre su ie appare al punto giusto.

bHa misteri dell'informatica.

• User Attivo

Non è la cache, e non è firefox. Il "colpevole" è Google Web History. In pratica google sa quali sono i siti che visiti con maggiore frequenza, e per facilitarti il loro ritrovamento, te li mostra per primi.

Credo che lo faccia solo se sei loggato a igoogle e gmail (ma non ne sono sicuro). Dovresti cancellare la "web history" dalle impostazioni dell'account.

Questa è la spiegazione di cosa fa la funzione Web History di google:

View and manage your web activity.   

You know that great web site you saw online and now can't find? From now on, you can. With Web History, you can view and search across the full text of the pages you've visited, including Google searches, web pages, images, videos and news stories. You can also manage your web activity and remove items from your web history at any time.

Get the search results most relevant to you.      

Web History helps deliver more personalized search results based on the things you've searched for on Google and the sites you've visited. You might not notice a big impact on your search results early on, but they should steadily improve over time the more you use Web History.

Follow interesting trends in your web activity.      

Which sites do you visit frequently? How many searches did you do between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.? Web History can tell you about these and other interesting trends in your web activity.